- Raed Alrashidi
The purpose of this training course is to provide the participants with an advanced skills, tools and techniques concerning computer and digital forensics using lecture and hands-on labs. Among different topics related to digital forensics, the following subjects will be covered:
- Develop an investigative process for the digital forensic investigation
- Familiarity with the use of the most popular investigative tools.
- Ability to respond to digital crime and to protect the crime scene.
- Learn how to collect and analyze digital data directory, operating and storage systems.
- Ability to understand and write a digital criminal report including mobile forensics and email crime.
- Identify common areas of malicious software activity and characteristics of various types of malicious software files.
- Confidently perform live response in intrusion investigation scenarios.