- Digital economy
- Digital transformation
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Sarra Kouada
- Mohamed Ba
- masso victoria
- Doreen Akiyo Yomoah
- Ba Mohamed
This boot camp is exclusively for the winners of the 2021 Global South COVID-19 Innovation Challenge. The challenge, co-organized by the United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC), sought scalable innovative digital solutions that will:
1. enable countries, societies, communities, institutions and individuals from the Global South to deal with the cascading effects of the pandemic across governance, economy, social sectors and wellbeing; and
2. contribute to the organizations' respective focus on South-South Cooperation and digital technologies.
Participants will begin by completing the self-paced portion of the course, followed by three mandatory webinars. The webinars will focus on:
1. refining their business plans using the ecosystem business canvas
2. building an ecosystem strategy
3. learning how to identify additional resources to scale up their projects
Upon completion of the boot camp, participants will earn a certificate and be matched with mentors who will help them scale up their projects in another Global South country.