An institutional contact is a person that coordinates the payment and enrolment of a group of people from an organization. This person generates a single invoice for the entire group and is responsible for the registration of each individual from that group.
If you wish to pay and enroll a group of people from your organization into a course on the ITU Academy, you must first APPLY TO BE AN INSTITUTIONAL CONTACT. To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Locate the tab (in the black bar menu) called My Account and click on it.
- Once you open the new page, locate the blue button called “Apply to be an Institutional contact” and click on it.
- A new page will load asking you to type the name of your organization. Once done, press again the blue button “Apply to be an Institutional contact”.
- An ITU Academy administrator will receive your request and approve or reject it within 24-48 hours.
- If approved, you will find a new menu tab appearing at the top bar called Institutional Contact. You can now purchase multiple seats in a course and assign them. For more information, on how to do that please click here.