- Wireless and fixed broadband
This course is designed to give participants a detailed insight on the Fundamentals of FTTx GPON Technology.
By the end of this training, the participants should be able to:
- Understand PON architecture and his possible implementation
- Identify the different varieties of PON architectures
- Determine the differences between BPON, GPON and EPON
- Specify the required components that facilitate FTTx installations
- Calculate the optical loss budget for a FTTx network
- Testing FTTx Networks.