1. Login to the ITU Academy platform.
2. Once you are logged in, go to "Institutional Contact" in the black bar on the top and click on "Student requests". Accept or deny outstanding student requests accordingly.
3. Select a course, determine the quantity and click on "pay & enroll". Complete the purchasing process.
4. Go to "Institutional Contact" in the black bar on the top and click on "Assign students".
5. Click on the icon below "Course registration". A new window will open.
6. Select the students you wish to assign by clicking the box and click "Assign".
For more information, watch the tutorial below.
A step by step video tutorial is provided here.