This workshop is part of the "Telecoms policies and Regulatory Issues Program" within the 2012 CoE Action Plan which was approved during the 5th Advisory Commitee meeting held in Rabat, Morocco (Sept 2011) and the recommendations of participants in the previous ITU/BDT Arab regional workshop.
- Liberalization and introducing competition.
- Regulatory interventions and competition law (WTO).
- Access and interconnection.
- Price control - retail.
- Price control - wholesale.
- Dispute resolution.
- Styles of official intervention.
- Regulatory adjudication and arbitration.
- Mechanism applied to solve disputes resourcing dispute resolution in ICT.
- Anti-competitive practices and evaluations.
- Use of Regulatory accounting.
This workshop is intended for professionals from administrations,regulatory authorities,mobile operators, internet service providers, experts, trainers, others dealing with such issues and those who need to be prepared to handle these tasks in future.
To participate in this course a fee of USD 300 per participant will be charged. Kindly find below the attached Payment Instructions.