NBTC-ITU Training on “Mobile Security”, organized jointly by the International Telecommunication Union, National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (Thailand) and IMPACT, from 25 to 28 June 2013 in Bangkok, Thailand, under the framework of ITU Asia-Pacific Centre of Excellences.
This training has been developed as a part of the Cybersecurity program within the framework of the ITU Centre of Excellences for the Asia-Pacific Region and will take place at Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand.
It is addressed to staff from policy makers, regulators, corporate executives and managers, i.e. middle-level managers, administrators and officials dealing with mobile security. The draft Agenda of the training is attached (Annex 1) for your information.
- Mobile computing trends and threats
- Managing mobile devise diversity in consumerization era
- Best practices in mobile device management (MDM)
- Establishing mobile device security policies
- Enabling byod in the organization
- Securing the mobile application in the organization
- Mobile application development with a "security-by-design" approach
- Mobile phone forensics and itsimplications for lawenforcement
This training will be conducted in English. Interested participants are kindly requested to complete the registration online at http://www.nbtcitu.org/2013/mobilesecurity no later than 15th June 2013. Hotel reservation should be made directly with your chosen hotel using the hotel reservation form. For practical reasons, the number of participants for the training workshop will need to be limited to 50. Information concerning hotel reservation, visa request, as well as practical information are attached (Annex 2 & 3) and also available at the website http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/asp. Those participants requiring an entry visa to Thailand are requested to contact their local Embassy for information well in advance.